When was the last time you spent three days just focused on your company?
Imagine getting away from your daily distractions to focus solely on creating your operational, marketing and financial plan for 2018.
Seize this once-a-year opportunity to create your step-by-step plan to achieve your business goals under the direction of experienced Strategies Coaches.
This is a rare opportunity to step back from the day-to-day challenges and focus on the big picture of your business, from what's slipping through the cracks to how to make your company's dreams come true in the new year. Be sure to bring a few staff members to maximize brainstorming and have key players on board before you head back to your business. Productivity
- Projecting the Four Business Outcomes (productivity, profitability, staff retention and client loyalty) across all four quarters
- How to achieve the optimum Productivity Rate through planned staffing and scheduled hours
- How to get your team to embrace, meet and exceed monthly goals
- Reviewing what worked — and what didn't — this past year
- Defining your 2018 financial goals including benchmarks, profit and cash reserves
- Understanding what the numbers are telling you — Cash-Flow Plan refresher
- Determining if your current cost-per-hour makes sense for the reality of your company
- Assessing and planning staffing needs recruiting strategies
- Defining your 12-month education and skill certification game plan
- Information flow: One-on-ones, performance reviews, wage reviews, etc.
- Putting the puzzle together — Combining sales goals, critical numbers and marketing to drive sales
And to wrap it all up — you’ll create your implementation game plan.
- Creating your Brand point-of-difference
- How to incorporate your company culture into the client experience
- Creating “Happiness” for every client on every visit
- Afternoon workshop: Building your marketing plan into a salon/spa event calendar
Everything you do will be designed specifically for your salon or spa. You'll go home with a month-by-month guide to take you where you want to go in the year ahead! Who should attend:
This is the perfect opportunity you and a few team members to focus, plan and get everyone on the same page. Company size does not matter.
Autumn in New England is a beautiful time of year. While you'll work hard, you'll also have time to rejuvenate, so that you can bring a renewed sense of purpose back to your team. This class sold out last year, so register today!
- Cancellation within 30 days of the event: A refund will be issued for the amount paid, less a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event: A cancellation fee of $250 per person will be assessed with the balance held as a credit towards a future event.
Email: [email protected]