This Monday Morning Wake Up is a little departure from my usual rants on leadership and more about sharing a very special project that I’ve spent almost a year building. I’m very proud of the results and hope you appreciate what it took to make my BIG no-compromise project a reality.
The idea had been kicking around in my head for years. It was one of those infamous “game changing” projects that act as the missing link in connecting accountability to application, urgency to strategy and focus to vision. This is high-level leadership strategy distilled down to no-compromise, “If it needs to be done, get it done” leadership thinking, behavior and execution. It is 21+ years of Strategies’ training, systems and methodology at your fingertips 24/7/365. In the early days of 2014, it was time to bring my idea to life, and we began building what we now call the “Strategies Command Center.”
So what exactly is the Strategies Command Center? It is our very own, built from the ground up, cloud-based coaching system. The Command Center finally overcomes the inherent limitations of phone coaching that too often turn into conversations or drift from the original objectives and goals. Coaching is about achieving milestones, improving performance and that big spooky thing called accountability. We have built a system that has both the coaching client and the coach focused and looking at the same computer screen with access to an array of Strategies’ coaching tools, project management and planning templates. More importantly, we built in seamless communication and interaction between coaches and clients.
And just last week, our amazing team of Strategies Coaches began coaching clients on the Strategies Command Center … and the feedback could not be better.
Here are just some of the features of the Strategies Command Center:
- Complete project management: … including Milestones, deadlines, Task Lists, progress status, file uploads, reminder notices and calendar syncing to your computer and devices. Your Coaching Dashboard always shows you the days left until each deadline, a detailed activity list, and of course, your Milestones and Tasks that are due (or late and by how many days).
- Coach communications: Other than your coaching calls, the Messages feature provides email communication with your coach directly from the Command Center. Emails can be tagged to a specific Milestone or Task, or can be labeled as just a general question for your coach. They can even contain file attachments, and every email thread is stored for later reference.
- Templates and planning spreadsheets: Everything from revenue projections to cash flow plans, monthly scoreboards to a payroll projector, Broadband Pay Scales to a cost per hour calculator and more resides on the Command Center. No more managing, fixing or losing Excel files. We’ve even built in a digital version of the “Four Business Outcomes” and “Eight Drivers” charts.
- Dashboard and progress stats: Enter your critical numbers in the Critical Number Dashboard once a month and use our Comparison Stats tool to monitor your progress by percentage gain or loss for any date range.
- Essential files and resources: We’ve built in a file storage feature with folders to upload any kind of document or file you need to share with your coach. There’s a special “Financials” folder to upload your monthly Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements for review. There’s even a Strategies Resource folder pre-stocked with downloadable Strategies Benchmarks, Happiness System, Four Business Outcome charts and other reference materials.
- Secure and Password protected: We give you a username … but you set and change your password as you wish. You and your Strategies Coach are the only people who can view your information.
Coaching is about developing leadership skills, accountability, and focus. That’s why we built the Strategies Command Center – to achieve the right outcomes and to help you grow your company. It represents the No-Compromise approach to leadership and business that I have been teaching, coaching and preaching for over 40 years.
I am proud to say that Version 1.0 of the Strategies Command Center is pretty darn awesome. And, as expected, the wish list for Version 2.0 is already growing to make it even more powerful and effective.
If you would like a guided tour of the Command Center, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to personally show you my BIG No-Compromise project.
The Strategies Command Center is only available to active coaching clients.
- – – – – – – – -
Please share your thoughts with me about today’s Monday Morning Wake-Up. Click above to comment.
Pass this e-mail on to your business colleagues, managers and friends. They’ll appreciate it.